Flowercut By Paper Tiger Shanghai
- Designs inspired by the Chinese folk art form of paper cutting. Celebrate the end of winter and the arrival of spring with pink on one side and green and white on the reverse.
- Great for gift wrapping, home decoration, paper crafts, book covers and more!
- Reversible design for two-in-one use, featuring the two pictured patterns on either side.
- Printed on 100% recycled paper using soy-based ink.
- Includes two sheets, each measuring 23.6" x 34.2".
All orders include Free Shipping in the United States. Orders placed by 5PM Pacific Time are shipped same day via First Class Mail and arrive 3-5 days after you place your order.
About Paper Tiger Shanghai
Paper Tiger Shanghai's gift papers reflect the richness of Chinese traditional art, Shanghai’s art deco period, and Beijing’s hutong past. Always produced using 100% recycled paper and soy-based ink, the collection of contemporary and vibrant papers makes gift wrapping fun and expressive for the giver, and something special for the receiver. Designed and printed in Shanghai, China.